The firm’s multidisciplinary real estate practice focuses on commercial and residential transactions and complex real estate disputes and litigation. The firm counsels clients in acquisitions, dispositions, development, commercial leasing, management and operation, title issues and land use.
The firm’s real estate attorneys have major market experience and have counseled client’s in commercial transactions and real estate disputes/litigation in several states including Florida, California, Nevada, Oregon, Nebraska, Missouri and Texas. In state, our real estate attorneys have counseled client’s in real estate transactions and disputes in over 37 counties, including Southwest Florida, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Miami.
Our vast and unique real estate experience allows us to provide our clients with unmatched real estate services, including counsel and representation in:
- Structuring Planned Community, Mixed-Use, & Condominium Developments
- Commercial acquisitions, dispositions, leasing and management, including closing and title services
- Residential purchase and sales, including closing and title services
- Title Work and Disputes
- Land Use, Zoning, and representation before local government bodies and state agencies.
- Lending services and commercial financing
- Developer and contractor representation
- Unique Real Estate Issues:
- Billboard leasing;
- cell tower/site leasing and related matters;
- golf course acquisitions, dispositions and restructurings;
- drainage easements/water shed agreements and
- private lending arraignments.
We work to build longstanding relationships with our clients, who appreciate our commitment and responsiveness to resolving their most vexing real estate issues.